TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS FOR MATCH DAYS OF THE CARIBBEAN PREMIER LEAGUE (CPL) FROM SEPTEMBER 10-17, 2019 AT WARNER PARK
MATCH DAYS: Tuesday 10, Wednesday 11, Saturday 14, Sunday 15, and Tuesday 17.
ROAD CLOSURES AND ONE WAY STREETS:
• Lozack Road
• East Park Range (Flow – North to South)
• The Street North of the NHC between East Park Range and Wellington Road.
• No parking will be permitted on the following streets:
• Victoria Road – Eastern side between Basseterre High and Losack Road.
• Park Range – between Basseterre High and Losack Road.
• Lozack Road – Between Victoria Road and Hart Street
• Traffic will flow in one direction, northwards along Victoria Road.
• Westward along Losack Road.
• Eastwards along the road north of the NHC.
• Southwards along Park Range.
• The general public will park on-street in non restricted areas.
• VIP’s and Government officials will park on Losack Road.
• Teams and match officials will park in the parking lot immediately east of the old
• The Governor General, Organising Committee members and sponsors will park at in
• Tennis Court Parking lot and Carnival City.
• Persons must present the appropriate parking passes to gain access to designated areas.
Parking inside Warner Park is very restricted; hence it is important that persons have the relevant car passes.