LIST OF CENTRES DATA COLLECTION VENUE/ ZONE
St. Peter’s Primary School
Newtown Community Centre
McKnight Community Centre
People Empowerment Centre (Agriculture Department, Springfield)
Challengers Community Centre
Bronte Welsh Primary School
Old Road Community Centre
Charles E Mills High School (Sandy Point)
St. Paul’s Community Centre
Dieppe Bay Primary School
Saddler’s Primary School
Tabernacle Community Centre
Joshua Obadiah Williams Primary School (Molineux)
Violet Petty Primary School (Lodge)
Cayon Community Centre
Conaree Community Centre (for residents of Key’s and Conaree)
The Team Unity Government wishes to inform the public that Phase 1 of its Poverty Alleviation Programme is now ongoing in St. Kitts. The Poverty Alleviation Programme seeks to provide financial support of EC$500 per month to households with a total gross monthly income below EC$3,000. Phase 1 consists of a data gathering exercise to collect important information from persons who are applying for this $500 monthly support. The data collection exercise is expected to run up until Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 in St. Kitts. Information concerning the start of the data collection exercise in Nevis will be announced in a subsequent Bulletin Board notice.
The application process for the $500 Household Support is as follows:
– Only one person per household (that is, the head of the household) will be required to apply at the nearest application centre.
– The application centres will operate on weekdays (excluding holidays) from 10:00am to 6:00pm, allowing you to apply after work.
– Friendly, professional and helpful data collectors will gladly assist you in filling out the questionnaire.
– The Government intends to accommodate applications from all interested parties and asks that all applicants be honest and forthright in their responses.
– It is important to know that all persons collecting data have taken and are bound by oaths of confidentiality to collect and safeguard the information collected.