St. Kitts Tourism Authority:
BASSETERRE (10TH April, 2018): It is that time again to celebrate and honor the stars of the St. Kitts tourism industry, by nominating them for the 2018 Tourism Awards.
The St. Kitts Tourism Authority is inviting the general public to participate in the nomination process, of the 2018 St. Kitts Tourism awards, by nominating tourism stakeholders, partners and contributors.
Nominations are open to any individual, business or organization that meets the criteria for each award set out below:
- The People’s Choice: This is someone who strives to exceed customers’ expectation, maintains professionalism at all time, promotes teamwork and is knowledgeable on the tourism industry.
- Pillar of the Industry: An organization/business/individual who sets a standard for others to follow. Their development and innovative ideas has impacted the tourism industry tremendously. Also, the organization/business/individual has dedicated many years to tourism and is considered to be a role model within the industry.
- Achievement of Excellence: A business or organization that provides vision and direction for the industry. Strives to improve on customer satisfaction and effectively caters to the need of both employees and their customers.
- Kittitian Experience Award: Someone who provides visitors with an authentic and creative Kittitian experience through their products and services.
- Sustainable Tourism Award: A business or organization that is Eco-friendly and conscious in the preservation of water, energy, waste and wildlife. They also give back to the community through the support of jobs, local purchases and charity.
- National Champion Award: An individual who promotes the destination. Maintains a positive image and has a keen sense of national pride. They are always willing to partner up with stakeholders to assist in furthering the development of the tourism industry.
- Employee of the Year Award: Someone who displays excellent work ethic, goes above and beyond their duties, expresses strong leadership qualities and treats fellow coworkers with courtesy and respect.
- Award of Excellence: someone who takes initiative, knows about the products and services that are offered, displays exceptional customer service qualities and treats fellow coworkers with courtesy and respect.
Nominations can be submitted by completing an online form via the following link: https://bit.ly/2qko5pr or at the front desks of the St. Kitts Tourism Authority and the Ministry of Tourism.
All nomination forms are to be submitted to the St. Kitts Tourism Authority or emailed to ExcellenceAwards@stkittstourism.kn no later than Monday 30th April, 2018.