Scores of security officers, members of the public and representatives from the Nevis Disaster management Agency, continued their search on Saturday for the Nevisian youth who has been missing now for one week.
The Nevis Disaster Management Department with the support of the Police Department and with the assistance of other agencies and volunteers resumed the search for Dylon Clarke from 9:00am on Saturday. They said search parties were arranged for Saturday 5th May and Sunday 6th May, from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm each day.
Dylon Clarke went missing on Saturday 28th April and has not been seen since. Searches will be conducted in a number of new areas and secondary searches made in previously searched areas, said officials.
Persons interested in participating in the search for Dylon have been requested to meet at the Disaster Management Office at Long Point. They have also been urged to dress appropriately and bring along water and a snack/lunch.
Persons who still wish to conduct searches on their own are urged to coordinate their searches with the Command Post established at the Nevis Disaster Management Department or with the Police.
The Police and the family are again making a passionate plea to the general public, for information on the whereabouts of Dylon Clarke. Information should be reported to the nearest Police Station or to members of the family.
Base of Operations/Assembly point will be at the Disaster Management Office at Long Point. The contact number for the search is 469-1423.