The Business Symposium and Innovation Forum is designed to provide a framework for the exchange of ideas and perspectives on the linkages between creative leadership, strategic business models and competitiveness. The session will be held at the ECCB Headquarters,
St Kitts and Nevis and transmitted via videoconference to the UWI Open Campus in Nevis and to the ECCB Agency Offices in the other seven member countries.
The topics to be covered are:
- 1.Creative Business Leadership – Mr Denzil Crooke, CEO/Consultant, Quantum Consulting,
- 2.Business Competitiveness – Dr Luz Longsworth, Director of the UWI Mona Western Campus, Jamaica
- 3.Strategic Business Models for ECCU Business That Would Allow for Effective Responses to Present Challenges and Seizure of Present and Future Opportunities – Mr Rawlinson Isaac, Financial Consultant, Nevis
The presenters will approach the topics with practical insights from years of experience in their respective fields. Having attended the session, the participants are expected to:
- a)be motivated to formulate ideas on business opportunities and new approaches to stimulate productivity and growth, and
- b)identify solutions in addressing the business challenges of the 21st century within the context of the Caribbean experience.
Financial Information Month is a regional financial, economic, business and entrepreneurial education campaign executed in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union (ECCU) since 2002, through the collaborative efforts of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank, ECCU member governments, financial and academic institutions, the media, other private and public sector institutions and community based groups.
Please visit:facebook.com/FinancialInformationMonthECCU for more information on Financial Information Month 2013.