Improved Weather Expected As Tropical Wave Moves Away from Area

The St. Kitts Meteorological Services at the RLB International Airport has indicated that the Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: will produce Light winds that will prevail across the area over the next 24 hours. This will allow for a fairly warm day and also permit daytime heating to cause some afternoon deep convection. Otherwise, moisture levels will be near normal.

Thursday is expected to be partly sunny with scattered showers and a slight chance of afternoon thunderstorms. Chance of showers is 40%; chance of thunderstorms is 20%. Tonight: Partly cloudy with scattered showers. Chance of showers is 40%.

The Winds will be ESE at 5 – 10 knots both over land and open waters today and near calm tonight.

Seas: The seas will be slight to moderate with peak waves of 1.0 metres or 3 feet.

Eastern Caribbean Forecast: As a result of the tropical wave, that affected the islands on Wednesday, skies will be mostly cloudy with showers likely across the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and the Northern Leeward Islands.

There is also, at least, a moderate chance of thunderstorms across these islands. Elsewhere, skies will be partly cloudy with scattered showers today and tonight. There is also a slight chance of afternoon thunderstorms, due to daytime heating.

Leave a Reply

Reset password

Enter your email address and we will send you a link to change your password.

Get started with your account

to save your favourite homes and more

Sign up with email

Get started with your account

to save your favourite homes and more

By clicking the «SIGN UP» button you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
Powered by Estatik
error: Content is protected !!