LIL WAYNE I Drank Sizzurp ‘Because I Was Sick’

Wayne just spilled his guts in a new documentary-style video shot by one of his friends — saying he first started drinking the stuff when he was a kid because one of his idols,Pimp C, would often rap about it. 

But Weezy claims he relied on sizzurp as he became more famous — saying he needed the drink to help him cope with the pressure of being a celebrity. 

Wayne insisted he quit using the stuff last year — and in the video he explains he no longer needs it because, “I’m not sick anymore.” 

As for Pimp C — he died from an accidental sizzurp overdose in 2007.

 

Leave a Reply

error: Content is protected !!