Nationals in Texas donate to the St. Christopher Children’s Home

Following a twenty-one day exercise, the members and supporters of SKNAH in conjunction with Colgate-Palmolive generously donated the items, which filled three barrels.  A “pack de barrel” party was held at the outbound shipping facility on 26th November 2011, where the goods were packed and sent to St. Kitts in time for an early Christmas delivery.

In speaking about the goodwill gesture, Ms. Cheryl Wells, SCCH Administrator puts it like this “It is with great excitement that the St. Christopher Children’s Home is expressing our sincere appreciation to the St. Kitts-Nevis Association of Houston for the generous Christmas gifts that we have received. This thoughtfulness and commitment to help the children of our Community is not only encouraging, but also inspiring. With the help of donations/gifts from our supporters, we will continue to positively impact and make a meaningful difference in the lives of the children who are placed in our care at the Home.”

The St. Christopher Children’s Home was constructed and established by the St. Christopher Children’s Home and Service League Association Limited, which was developed in September 1935. The Children’s Home was officially opened in January 1950.

Leave a Reply

error: Content is protected !!