The launch took the format of a cocktail reception and presentation at the popular Cloud 9 Night Club at Port Zante, with an exclusive group of potential and regular clients who in the past have patronized the event that has given an added quality and value to the festival.
It was two years ago that XPRESS EVENTS introduced a VIP experience to the St Kitts Music Festival and on Wednesday they unveiled the package of client benefits to be offered for the June 28th-30th festival.
Guests enjoyed cocktails and were entertained by the Untitled Band with an impromptu performance by Infamus.
XPRESS EVENTS has promised that they are offering a VIP Experience which would be one of “UNLIMITED SWEETNESS”.
The all-inclusive VIP package includes:
- an exclusive entrance into the Music Festival grounds
- exceptional viewing from a raised, spacious, covered platform with seating
- superbly catered food
- premium drinks
- a champagne fountain
- a candy buffet
- waiter service
- first class security
- exclusive washroom facilities
- an opportunity to meet and greet select Music Festival artistes
- complimentary pick-up from the St. Kitts Marriott Resort
- free entry into “MUSIC” a pre-Music Festival party on June 27
According to an official, this year XPRESS EVENTS will be introducing a “themed” night. XPRESS EVENTS is known for its themed parties and will be incorporating this into the VIP Experience. On the Saturday night patrons are to dress in white. It will be an all white glow affair said the official.
Limited tickets available The VIP Package would cost EC$275.00 a night or EC$700.00 for a three night season pass. Tickets can be reserved by visiting the St. Kitts Music Festival Website www.stkittsmusicfestival.com