U.S. Official to hold meetings for U.S. Citizens

Appointments will be held both in St. Kitts and Nevis. Appointments in Nevis will be held at the Alexander Hamilton Museum on Tuesday, 21st February, from 10:00am-1:00pm and 2:00pm-3:00pm.

Appointments in St. Kitts will be held in a conference room at the St. Kitts Marriott Resort on Wednesday, 22nd February from 8:30am-11:30am and 1:30pm-4:00pm. Then on Thursday, 23rd February at 8:30are-11:30am and 1:30pm-4:00pm.

An official has stated, “You must have an appointment to meet with the consular officer.  All appointments are scheduled online.”

They continued, “Fees must be paid by international money order or bank draft, made out to “U.S. Embassy.”

Fees are: Child’s passport (under age 16): US$105, First adult passport: US$135, CRBA: US$100.

The official also said, “If  you are renewing a ten-year passport issued less than 15 years ago, and can present your expired passport, you may apply by mail directly to the Embassy; the fee is US$110.“

The official said “If you cannot present a previous ten-year passport issued less than fifteen years ago, you must appear in person for an interview with the consular officer.  If you are applying for a passport for a child under age 16 and both parents are listed on the birth certificate, both parents must appear in person with the child OR you may submit a notarized statement of consent from the absent parent.  For more information, visit: http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/get/minors/minors_834.html.”

All applicants must provide a completed passport application, two passport-size photos (2” x 2”), and proof of U.S. citizenship such as previous U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, or U.S. naturalization certificate.  Please bring originals AND photocopies of all documents.  You must also provide a prepaid air waybill (FedEx, DHL, QuikPak, etc.) in order to mail/post your passports back to St. Kitts or Nevis.

For a child under age 16, please bring the documents listed above PLUS the child’s birth certificate and both parents’ passports.  Please bring originals AND photocopies of all documents.

Additional information on U.S. citizen services and links to application forms are available on U.S. Department of State’s website at http://travel.state.gov.

Visa cases will not be discussed.

Leave a Reply

Reset password

Enter your email address and we will send you a link to change your password.

Get started with your account

to save your favourite homes and more

Sign up with email

Get started with your account

to save your favourite homes and more

By clicking the «SIGN UP» button you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
Powered by Estatik
error: Content is protected !!