Victory for Coury’s Conaree

Though Conaree was able to find the back of the St. Peters net three times in the first half they found much difficult to penetrate in the second half, failing to expand their score line by the end of the game.

Scorers for Conaree were Michael Samuel in the 3rd minute, Justin Condrington in the 13th minute and Lionel Morson in the 45th minute.

Yellow Cards were issued to three Conaree players, namely Steadroy Charles in the 16th minute, Marvin Charles in the 37th minute and Andy Samuel in the 86th minute.

Two players from St. Peters were also sanctioned with Yellow Cards, in the persons of Kenyata Morton in the 58th minute and Kenny Martin in the 79th minute.

Officials for the match were Stewart Rawlins, Ike Inniss, Sherlene Browne & Troy Mills.

Meanwhile, in the second game, also at St. Pauls on Saturday, UDC Garden Hotspurs and their host S.L. Horsford St. Pauls played to a 1-1 draw, after half time scores of 1 nil, in favour of Spurs.

Spurs capitalized on St. Pauls infraction in the 10th minute, with Tiran Hanley opening the score count with a penalty kick.

But just when it seemed like they were cruising home to victory, St. Pauls managed the equalizer in the 86th minute, when Josh Leader pounded his way to the back of the Spurs net.

Those on the receiving end of Yellow Cards were Josh Leader (St.Pauls), in the 42nd minute, Tiran Hanley, (Spurs), in the 73rd & 79th minute and Thrizen Leader, (St.Pauls), in the 86th minute.

One Red Card was issued to Tiran Hanley 79th minute.

Officials in the game were James Matthew, Ike Inniss, Tristley Bassue & Troy Mills

A First Division Match was also hosted at Played at St. Pauls on Saturday with Youth & Experience defeating the National U15 8-0. Half Time scores were 8 – 0.

Scorers for Youth & Experience were Shamon Francis who struck twice in the 1st & 23rd minute, Junior Francis scored a hat-trick in the 5th, with a penalty and the 20th & 43rd minute, while James Francis had his in the 5th & 27th minute.

The game was officiated by Earl Leerdam, Tristly Bassue & Miguel Flemming


When the League continued on Sunday 13th March, at St. Mary’s Park in Cayon, Delphic Newtown United defeated Mantab three goals to nil, with half time scores nil-nil.

Scorers for Delphic Newtown United were Shashi Isaac 69th minute, Zevon Archibald 81st minute and Jermaine Battice 88th minute.


Yellow Cards were issued to Darien Huggins, (Mantab), in the 20th & 22nd minutes

and Orlando Mitcham of Newtown in the 62nd minute

Darien Huggins of Mantab picked up a Red Card in the 22nd Minute.

Officials in this match were Caldon Duncan, Anthony Bergan, Florebcetine Morton & Steadroy Techeira.


Leave a Reply

Reset password

Enter your email address and we will send you a link to change your password.

Get started with your account

to save your favourite homes and more

Sign up with email

Get started with your account

to save your favourite homes and more

By clicking the «SIGN UP» button you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
Powered by Estatik
error: Content is protected !!